</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18420811?origin\x3dhttp://theparaphernalia-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Affairs of Heart.

I guess most of us are undergoing this confusion state in our current lives. Few I've witnessed it including me. Sometimes things can get very complicating and you don't know how to deal it with. You'll get very troubled and going through uncountable sleepless nights. Solutions to problems? Zilch. For my case, things are better compared to the others but I can't seem to know what am I exactly thinking about. Confused maybe?

Some are afraid of showing out their love to the other party because of the fear of rejection.

Some do not want to hurt anyone so he/she have to suppressed his/her feelings towards the ones he/she likes.

Some just felt helpless towards the current relationship, everything seemed to be going in the wrong direction and they'll start questioning themselves "Is it even right from the start?"

Some say that it is not right to like someone you don't even know but can you even control your heart not to like him/her that easily from the start?

That's what I saw/heard/felt. Tell me about it.

People tend to lose themselves in the midst of pursuing their desires.

Hahahaha. Ok, enough of it. Time for accounting to be done. Tomorrow will be the kayaking selection and I hope to get in. Wish me luck! :D

BYEBYE!

mooo-ed

Welcome

WELCOME TO,
TheParaphernalia-

Best Viewed in IE (:

Profile

Jaslyn Aixing ♥

I'm Eighteenth, questions?
12th Apr 1989

Absolutely,
♥ Music and Sports

ChatterBox

Links

Adeline :]
Amelia
Andy
Alvin Brian
Cheryl
Chialing :]
ChunRen
Clarissa
Daryl
Elephont :]
Hamzah
Isaac
Jowyne
Lizhi
Orca
Rachel
Reinald
Sharlene
Valerie
Yijing
Zhonghwee

Archives

Move On & Don't Look Back ♥

Now Playing